The Kinesiology and Health main office is in the lower level of the Sports Arena in room 137. The Sports Arena is located at the corner of Piedmont and Decatur.
It is important to be able to use GoSolar. You will be able to sign up for class, check financial aid, and look at past records. Being able to do this online is preferable to standing in line at the One Stop Shop.
There are different loans available for graduate students. All of them go through GSU. If you are applying for financial aid, stop by the One Stop Shop and make sure you have the right forms.
Once accepted into the program, send an email to the Sports Business mailing list. Your acceptance to the program will be verified, and you will be added to the list. Then, you will be notified via email about pertinent
job, volunteer, networking, and assistantship opportunities. If you are not sure if you are on the list, visit the Sports Administration lab (KH Room 123) and talk to the lab graduate assistant or email SportBusiness@gsu.edu.
The purpose of the Sport Management & Administration Club is to enhance and provide students with the educational experiences of club members and make members more knowledgeable of the sport industry by providing
a forum for networking, creating opportunities for members to gain hands-on experience, and providing access to working professionals and networking opportunities.
1) Click on the "GoSolar" link and it will ask you for a GSU CampusID and password (which you should have, or need to get).
2) Login, and go to"Registration menu" (second link down).
"Look up classes to add" –Click on appropriate semester
Scroll down the subject bar until you get to "Kinesiology and Health" and then click class search.
3) All of the classes under Kinesiology and Health are listed here, so you will need to go through and look for the class(es) you want to add.
4) Once you find a class(es) you want to add, check the box in the "Select" column. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Add to Worksheet."
5) Finally, click "Submit Changes"
*Click on link to view semester calendar, exam schedules, and registration deadlines, http://www.gsu.edu/registrar/calendars_and_exam_schedules.html
Courses are typically taught two semesters per year (Fall, Spring, Maymester, or Summer). See the Program of Study Information on the main Sports Administration Page and Course Descriptions for more information.