The Sports Medicine Graduate Program is a minimum of 36 hours – 9 hours per fall and spring semesters and 6 hours per summer semesters is considered full time. The program can be completed in 4 semesters and 2 summers. Two electives are required.
How to register:
1) Click on the "GoSolar" link and it will ask you for a GSU CampusID and password (which you should have, or need to get).
2) Login, and go to "Registration menu" (second link down).
"Look up classes to add" – Summer 2011 Semester
Scroll down the subject bar until you get to "Kinesiology and Health" and then click class search.
3) All of the classes under Kinesiology and Health are listed here, so you will need to go through and look for the class you want to add.
4) Once you find a class you want to add, look at the blue CRN number to the left. You will need that number to sign up for the class.
5) Go back to the registration menu and click on the "add/drop/withdraw" link. You might have to click "I agree"
6) Scroll to the bottom where it says "CRNs". Enter those CRN numbers in separate spaces and click "Submit changes". It will register you online.
The Kinesiology and Health main office is in the lower level of the Sports Arena in room 137. The Sports Arena is located at the corner of Piedmont and Decatur.
It is important to be able to use GoSolar. You will be able to sign up for class, check financial aid, and look at past records. Being able to do this online is preferable to standing in line at the One Stop Shop.
There are different loans available for graduate students. All of them go through GSU. If you are applying for financial aid, stop by the One Stop Shop and make sure you have the right forms.
It is important to become familiar with Ulearn. You can access this by going to the top of www.gsu.edu and click where is says Ulearn. You will use the same user name and password to login as you would for
GoSolar. Ulearn is where your professors will post lectures, Assignments, and Quizzes/Exams throughout the course of your classes.
Classes are arranged in a specified order. We will let you know what class you need to register for and when.
You need to obtain GA state licensure if you want to perform any contract work, outside of your graduate assistantship. Please go to the following website to download the application: http://www.sos.ga.gov/plb/trainer/